Dr Greg Rodda first opened the doors of the Meadows Veterinary Surgery on the 3rd September 1986. Since that time we have provided services for a wide range of animals and their owners throughout the Adelaide Hills as well as the southern suburbs.
We currently have four veterinarians and seven support staff. All of our staff has special interests which provide a very comprehensive service to our clients. These interests include Equine dentistry, Equine reproduction, alpaca medicine, cattle & on farm consultancy, small animal medicine & surgery, animal behaviour, nutrition and wildlife.
Everyday our mission is to:
- Provide the very best of friendly, professional, service and care to all of our clients and their animals at all times.
- Endeavour to exceed our client’s expectations by using the very latest in equipment, techniques and treatments.
- Ensure our team receives continuing training in all areas of Veterinary Medicine and Surgery as well as Client Service.
- Provide exceptional client service
- Be the very best at what we do.
We look forward to continuing the valued relationships we have with our clients.